We are still looking to fill positions for our 13U, 14U, 15U, and 16U age groups. We will be holding an additional tryout Sunday, September 10th at 1:30pm at Lake Dallas High School. $60/player.
• Absolutely NO cell phones with players. Cell phones cannot be brought in the facility at all, or will be taken up by the coach and returned at the end of the tournament. If a player is going to be left without a parent, they need to connect with another parent to get information.
• Players must be court-side and completely ready to warm-up (hair up, knee pads on, shoes tied, etc) at the noted meet time, or they will not play in the first set. This is true regardless of traffic, parking spots, parents running late, etc. The only case in which a player can be late and immediately play is if the player had to miss part of the tournament for a conflict that they let us know of the week prior.
• Players cannot leave the facility at any time until the whole team has been released at the end of the tournament. Even if we are reffing the final match, all players will stay until released by the coach.
• Players must bring both jerseys every day of tournament play.
• Players can only wear Conquerors gear the entirety of the tournament. Any gear not Conquerors will be taken by the coach.
• Players will sit as a team during off matches.
• We fully expect all players and parents to be kind, respectful, and supportive of all players, referees, and spectators in the gym. Absolutely no yelling at referees or players keeping score/calling lines. If the score is wrong, get the attention of your coach only.
Information coming soon!